Dermalux LED Phototherapy
HOW DOES PHOTOTHERAPY WORK?
The spectrum of light is grouped into different categories, some you can see, such as red and blue light, and some are invisible such as UV and near-infrared. The differences between the positive and negative effects of light are the amount and the parts of the spectrum you’re exposed to. Different types of light stimulate different responses, so while ongoing exposure to UV is very damaging, controlled levels of near-infrared, blue and red light are clinically proven to be beneficial.
Using LEDs to deliver specific types of light can provide that control, helping to maximise their effects.
DERMALUX LED PHOTOTHERAPY
- Activating fibroblasts, which improve the structure of the skin
- Increasing the production of collagen and elastin, which makes skin firmer
- Speeding up the skins natural healing and reducing inflammation
- Improving the appearance of spots and reducing bacteria that causes acne
Dermalux uses the highest quality LEDs, expertly aligned helping to deliver each wavelength at a specific, measured energy output, intensity and dose. Uniquely, Dermalux uses leading-edge LED technology, which allows all three wavelengths to be used at the same time. This means you can enjoy enhanced results, while still keeping treatment times to a minimum.
Frequently Asked Questions
Suitable for the following Skin Worries and Concerns
- Dry Skin Conditions / Eczema
- Redness / Rosacea
- Skin Scan Assessments
- Pigmentation and uneven skin tone